Stacker2 Europe place a high priority on quality! Therefore Stacker2 Europe works with manufacturers who have a GMP certificate, which stands for Good Manufacturing Practice. GMP means that the production process is laid down from raw material to the final product. Our products are formulated and produced in accordance with the highest standards and we share this information with end-users, shops and governments in various countries.
During a varied selection of hundreds of lab tests per year, we show that our products are safe and they are checked as regards to composition, healthiness and the absence of doping substances. Our quality control checks are carried out by accredited laboratories.
In the following table, you can inspect more than a hundred independent lab tests. In order to view a lab test, you need a PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. For more information about our anti-doping programme and quality-control system, you can contact us by using the form.
- 2014_01_Black Burn batch 13079
- 2015_01_Black Burn batch F43383
- 2015_02_Black Burn batch 14163
- 2015_03_Black Burn batch F52408
- 2016_01_Black Burn batch F52996
- 2016_02_Black Burn batch F61795
- 2016_03_Black Burn batch F61795
- 2017_01_Black Burn batch F63742
- 2017_02_Black Burn batch F61795
- 2017_03_BlackBurn_batch 61502
- 2017_04_BlackBurn_batch 70212